- Thursday | March 23, 2017
- 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Metropolitan Pavilion
110 West 19th St
New York, NY 10011
- 212.655.4505 ext. 223
If you are a Fashion Professional with at least 2 years experience then you’re invited to interview for hundreds of hot jobs all in one day with top brands.
Please invite your friends or colleagues looking to upgrade their fashion industry career.
$10 to Enter
Must have two years of fashion industry experience
Interview for a wide variety of exciting jobs for retail management, designers, buyers, merchandisers, planners, sales and much more…
Job Seekers Click Here to Register!
- Interview face-to-face with numerous world-class brands in one day
- Assess the true worth of your skills, work with the latest fashions, and advance your career.
- If you can not attend in person, please be sure to Upload Your Resume so that companies recruiting at that job fair can still review your credentials & skills.
Be prepared for the hiring event:
Our professional hiring events have benefited nearly a million attendees since 1993. We look forward to helping you advance your career and saving you time in your job search by providing you the opportunity to meet face to face with the nation’s leading brands.
- Professional Business Attire is highly recommended when attending the event.
- Bring many copies of your resume to hand out to employers & arrive early to maximize your interviewing time at the event.
- Be prepared to visit with the companies & organizations of your choice by researching them in advance.
- Upload your resume in advance. This will allow recruiters to find your resume & schedule face-to-face interviews before the event.
- Feel free to bring your portfolio of your past work to show the exhibiting employers your talent.
- We encourage you to invite your friends, colleagues & family members who are experienced fashion & luxury professionals.
- Prepare & practice your brief personal description of your professional skills, unique abilities, past successful accomplishments & relevant experience.
- Follow up immediately with all of the companies that were of strong interest to you with a phone call, email and/or letter.
- The evening before the event, get a good night’s sleep. The morning of the show try to eat a healthy breakfast and exercise.